SAP Community Cares

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Passage to India Shakes the Soul

Struggling to be an observer rather than a voyeur here in India if that distinction makes logical sense. Discovered the ability to stream photos from flickr and embedded Slideshow at the bottom of my page. I can alternate between SAP Teched Bangalore pics and the more personal photos that found their way into my camera. I was very moved by the wall that greeted me when entering the offices of SAPlabs Bangalore: CSR @SAPLabs India. The stories and pictures on this wall bespoke the caring of my fellow employees.

2 comments:

  1. Just read the update on the Food for Points program. Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my first visit to your personal blog, and I'll definitely be a regular reader now.

    ReplyDelete